Blogmas: 3/12/13: My Top 10 Christmas Songs



It's the time of the year when Christmas songs are acceptable to listen to and they are on every music channel that your turn on.
So I thought that it would be a good idea to tell you what my top 10 Christmas songs of all time are!
When I hear all of these songs, they make me remember all of the great Christmases I've had and all of the people that I wish could be with me at Christmas time now.
So here are my top 10 songs:

1) Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney



2) Do they know it's Christmas?- Band Aid 1984



3) Fairytale of New York- The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl 



4) All I want for Christmas is you!- Mariah Carey



5) I wish it could be Christmas everyday- Wizzard



6) Last Christmas- Wham! 




7) It's the most wonderful time of the year- Andy Williams



8) Driving home for Christmas- Chris Rea 



9) Winter Wonderland- Dean Martin



10) Stop the Calvary- Jona Lewie


There are so many more that I love but I would literally go on for ages!
I hope you enjoyed listening to these songs!
Comment below your top 10 Christmas songs if you want :)

Comments

Back to Top