Spring Must Haves 2014

It is finally spring and all of the new clothes and make up are coming out! I have just had a major spring clean and I am ready to spend some money on new clothes and definitely make up... here are some of my spring must haves!

1: A pastel coloured satchel! I saw one in H&M a couple of months ago, but I'm not sure if they do it any more, so I am going to have to look around for some alternatives. I really want to get a mint green/duck egg coloured satchel just for my everyday belongings.

2: BB cream! As the weather starts to get hotter, you don't really want to be wearing a lot of make up as you'll just sweat it all off *yuck* ... so the best make up to wear is either a light covering foundation, or even better a BB cream. My favourite is Rimmel London (surprise surprise) Matte BB Cream in the shade light. This gives a great coverage but it's not too heavy. It is great for the 'no make up, make up look'.

3: Pink/Coral Lip gloss! I love Tanya Burr and now I love her even more as she has bought out her own lip gloss and nail varnish line. I still haven't purchased one of her products yet, but I am hoping to very soon The 'Chic' shade and 'Picnic in the park' are great shades for a more subtle day to day look! 

4: Bright coral pink or pastel nail varnish! Annoyingly I bite my nails and I've found it hard to stop so whenever I wear fake nails, I always like to paint them nice! A great colour for the spring could be the 'Bright and Early' shade in Tanya Burr's collection. 

5: Muscle/graphic tees and tank tops! You can never go wrong with muscle tees and tank tops... they are a must have for spring/summer. They look great for concerts and festivals and they can look nice layered up. I am very tempted to buy a 5SOS tank top! https://store.universalmusic.com/5sos/*/Clothing/







Comments

Back to Top