40 Beauty Questions TAG!


Here are the questions:


SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice, maybe three times

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) I don't know for sure but I think combo

-What is your current facial wash? Olay Refreshing Face wash 

-Do you ex foliate? Not regularly, but if products have ex foliating beads in them, then does that count?! 

-What brand do you use? Simple or Olay Check out my blog post!!!

-What moisturiser do you use? Simple, light moisturiser 

-Do you have freckles? Yes, on the bridge of my nose 

-Do you use eye cream? No, but I really want to get some because this time of year you need to keep your skin moisturised, especially to stop under eye circles! 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Nope, fortunately! I have had the usual odd breakout though 

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? I don't really wear foundation that much any more, but the one I would use is the Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse! 

-How about concealer? Rimmel London 'Wake me up!"

-Do you know your undertone colour? No, but personally I think I have a cool undertone 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Never worn them, but if I was to ever wear them, I would go for the most natural looking ones, or the individual lashes! 

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use? Rimmel London Wonder-ful mascara 

-Sephora or MAC? If I could afford it, MAC

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? In my dreams!

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Real Techniques brushes! Check out my blog post!!!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No, but I need to get one!

-For the face? Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer shade 003

-What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)? Any smoky brown colour or a plum purple to bring out the hazel in my eyes 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil (Kohl) 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Surprisingly, not that often! 

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I think personally they are too heavy for me, but it depends on the brand and how you apply it! (*Blend, Blend, Blend*) 

-Do you use mineral makeup? No

-What is your favourite lipstick? Rimmel London Starry Eyed Check out my blog post on it!!!!

-How about lipgloss? Tanya Burr Chic

-What is your favourite blush to use? Rimmel London Live Pink Long Lasting Blush 

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes! It's all I've ever been able to use because I can't afford anything else haha

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I would love to but again, I have no money to pay for them! (I need a job) 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I can be, but I've practised loads, so I think I'm getting pretty good at it now! 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Idek! I've probably done all of them! .... Drawn on eyebrows, 'slag lines' and un blended mascara .. ughhhhh

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Neutral!

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Emma Willis or Barbara Palvin

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara 

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes on the rare occasion 

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I'd like to think I do but idk

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Rimmel London (Can't you tell?! haha) 

-What do you think of Makeup? I think make up is a great thing although it can be your worst enemy! Apply it correctly and don't wear it all the time then it's fine! 

Comments

Back to Top