Monday, 26 January 2015

The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award!

Yes... another award! 2 awards in one day! Thank you sooo much to Bébhinn from http://ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie/ for nominating me :) 

The rules:

1. You thank the blogger who nominated you and you link their blog. Its nice to share the love at all times.
2. You answer the list of 10 questions they have created for you and you then create a list of your own 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
3. You nominate 10 Sister Bloggers to receive the award and repeat all the steps involved.

Questions from Bébhinn

Why did you decide to start blogging?

I had a blog before this one and on there I wanted to blog about life tips etc, so I could help other people. Then I started to be more involved in the beauty blogger world, because of reading Zoe Sugg's blog and Dolly Bow Bow etc. So I decided to start a new blog and post about beauty, lifestyle and fashion and it is the best decision I have ever made! 

What is your greatest aspiration in life?

I really want to work in the media industry, maybe management and work on the social media side of things :) 

If you could give your 16 year old self advice, what would it have been?

To not care about what anyone says about me! I am still guilty of this now, but I think I have slowly found it easier to brush off comments that affect me in some sort of way! I think it's the fact that I'm starting fresh and going to uni, so the things/people that I don't like now, won't be in my life in a few months time, so why should I care?! 

If you could invite anyone to dinner who would it be? Why?

Joe Sugg.... He seems like the nicest person ever! I think that I'd really get along with him because he's crazy and I also have a crazy side... but then he's also very sensitive and I'm also sensitive! Oh and he likes Nandos and so do I, so I guess that's what we would have for dinner! :)  

What is your favourite piece of poetry or quote?

I don't really read poetry so I don't really know, but I like anything happy and heart warming! 

Which celebrity play you in a movie about your life?

Zooey Deschanel! She is clumsy and has a crazy side like me... but she is also very kind and caring, and very cheeky! I love her in 500 Days Of Summer! 

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?

America! Maybe LA or New York around Christmas! 

Is there any language you wish you could speak?

Spanish! I can speak a bit of Spanish but I would love to be fluent! It's such a nice language :) 

My Nominees:

(Sorry to the people who I have bombarded with awards recently, but I think you deserve them all <3) 


My Questions to you: 

1. What do you think is your best feature? (Yes you do have one, you're all beautiful)
2. Name the song that describes you the best
3. What's the best thing that someone has said to you?
4. If you could make up a word what would it be and what's the definition? 
5. Favourite quote?
6. What would you do if you got told that your life was all a dream? 
7. Would you want to know what happens to you in 2015, like your own 2015 trailer?
8. Favourite place to go on holiday and why?
9. What is your best characteristic (i.e. kind, funny) ?
10. If you could have one celebrity friend, who would that be and why?

Thanks again to Bébhinn... I loved answering your questions! :) xxx