The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you soooo much Izzy from https://daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com , Maddy from http://efflorescenceanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/ and Anna from http://frazzledbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! It still amazes me that people bother to read my blog and actually like it haha :') 





For this tag you need to do the following: 

  • Thank the person who has awarded you and link their blog :) 
  • Tell the person 7 things about yourself!
  • Then you have to select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or who you have followed regularly :)
  • Lastly, nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award!

So... 7 things about me: 
  1. I am obsessed with YouTubers (Who isn't?!) and I have a slight obsession with Joe Sugg ... the first YouTuber I watched and subscribed to was about 4 years ago (I think?!) and that was the stunning Helen Anderson (MelonLady). I used to keep YouTubers my little secret because I didn't want to sound like a weirdo watching someone else's life on YouTube haha! Surely it wasn't only me who did that at first?! 
  2. I'm in my second year of ALevels studying; art, media and health and social.... and I am going to Greenwich university in September to study Advertising and Marketing :)
  3. My favourite drugstore brand is Rimmel London! Who would've guessed?! ;) 
  4. I've met One Direction and nearly died... (slight exaggeration but gahhhh their eyes are so sparkly and perfect) 
  5. I am such a shy person but when you get to know me you'll realise that I am the complete opposite! 
  6. My favourite soap is Hollyoaks... I've met Danny Mac and he's even more perfect in real life... why does he have to leave the programme :(
  7. My favourite place is the O2 in Greenwich... I've been to so many places around the world, yet I chose somewhere 15 minutes down to road to me as my favourite place haha! I have literally grown up with it! I went there when I was 3 years old, when it was the Millennium dome and some of my happiest memories were there! Not to mention the amazing, non-forgettable concerts I've been to in the arena! 
Good luck :) 

Comments

Back to Top