Five Products I Can't Live Without || Guest Post by "Love, Krista"

Hello to all you lovely Petals of Perfection readers! My name is Krista, and I write a beauty blog called "Love, Krista". Sophie is super busy at the moment, so she kindly allowed me to guest post for her! Today I'll be sharing with you the five products that I can't live without; these are the gems that I repurchase over and over, because they're simply perfect in every way. 
Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara
I'm onto my fifth tube of this mascara, and I'll never use any other. The curved wand is amazing at scooping up the lashes and coating each one from root to tip, ensuring each individual lash is dark and defined. The formula isn't too wet but definitely isn't dry, and it builds amazing volume and length. It layers easily, but never leaves me with clumpy lashes or the dreaded spider lash. I buy the waterproof version, because it helps hold a curl all day in my naturally stick-straight lashes.



Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo

When they say "Perfect Hair Day", they mean it! From a line co-owned by Jennifer Aniston, the Queen of Good Hair, would you expect anything less? This shampoo is gentle on tresses, containing no harsh sulfates, yet it cleanses well and gives you seriously amazing hair. My locks are soft, shiny, and tangle-free, even without using conditioner afterward! It's a little pricy, but in my opinion it's worth every penny.

Anastasia Brow Wiz
I've been searching for the perfect brow pencil for a long time, and I've finally found it. Like Jen Anniston, Anastasia is a queen in her own right - the Queen of Good Brows. Her products are to-die-for, and this pencil is no exception. The shade range is awesome (I use Taupe), and the fine point nib makes the strokes look super realistic, as if they were your own eyebrow hairs. The finished result is never over-drawn, but just the right amount of defining and shaping. 

MAC Prolongwear Concealer
If you have a lot to cover up, this concealer will be your best friend! The coverage is amazing, but the finish is still natural and skin-like. You only need the teensiest bit, so one tube will last you ages. It's the only concealer I've tried that works equally well under the eyes as it does on other areas of the face. And as with all MAC base products, the shade range is great, with colors tailored towards both pink and yellow undertones.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
Although I love my Naked Palette, this Too Faced offering is a slimmed down, better version of it. It contains the perfect mix of neutral shimmers and mattes, and it doesn't have any shades I don't use. The deep chocolate brown is perfect for smudging along the upper lashline, the medium browns look great in the crease, and the two lightest colors are perfect highlights. I love using the matte cream shade to blank out my eyelid before going in with the other colors, as it really makes the eyeshadows pop. It's also $20 cheaper than the Naked Palette, so you really can't go wrong!


What are your can't-live-without-them products?


Love,
Love, Krista

Comments

Back to Top