The Survival Pack for University || @TheUniBox_*

I'm now at the end of my second year of uni, honestly where the hell has the time gone? I feel like I've only just started the second year! If you've been a reader of my blog since 2015/2016, you'll know how much I have struggled with uni and how much of a journey it has been. I am finally ok with it... yes, it is still hard but I can manage it better now!

University is a massive jump from school/college and I don't think anyone is truly prepared for it, I definitely wasn't. So when The UniBox contacted me asking if I wanted to try one of their subscription care boxes, I was so excited! This is such a good concept, obviously we are all aware of how subscription boxes work, but this one isn't your average beauty box... this is perfectly tailored for university students. Parents, other loved ones, friends or students themselves can purchases these boxes as a little 'pick-me-up' throughout the university experience. Every now and again it's nice to have a little present for all of the hard work you do and this box is the perfect thing.

Inside March's Box is the following (Thank you Rich for being my hand model): 

Popcorn Shed Salted Caramel with Belgian Chocolate:

This is the perfect little snack for them boring 9am lectures you drag yourself to... or for the Netflix marathons you're having instead of doing uni work (We all do it)! 

Sebamed Grapefruit Shower Gel: 

This refreshing shower gel is the ideal thing to wake you up in the morning or to wash the day away in the evening! The citrus scent immediately makes you feel fresh and revived... the perfect thing for an early start or a refresh after a messy night out!

Rainbow Sticky Notes:

These are lifesavers for me! I'm always using sticky notes to jot down deadlines, write to-do-lists, save pages in books, there's endless possibilities! Who doesn't like rainbows?!

Creative Nature Superfoods Goji Flapjack:

This was by far one of my favourite things in the box! It is the ideal snack for when I'm travelling to uni, or when I just need a little pick-me-up in between lectures and tutorials. The sweetness of the goji berries made me want endless amounts! I'm definitely going to buy some more of these ASAP! 

Dept. Store for the Mind

These little stickers made me fill with joy, I am such a sucker for little cute things like this! They're the perfect little reminder for when you're feeling a bit down and drowning in work! "Trust your gut", "The answers are everywhere", "Not everything will be ok, but most things will"... these cute little doodle stickers can make anyone happy! 

Help Me Organics: 'Help me, it's way past my bedtime' Dreamy Room Spray:

This product especially excited me a lot! Recently, I have been really struggling to sleep... I am constantly waking up and having panic attacks, and struggle to calm my mind. This is the perfect thing for me! All you need to do is spray it around your room and on your pillows and it will instantly calm the mind, with hints of lavender and other essential oils! Just the thing you need to wind down after a busy day!

Cocoa+ High Protein Chocolate: 

I don't know about you but when I'm at a 9am-5pm day at uni, all I want is some chocolate! All I do in uni is snack, so this is ideal for me... and it has protein in it (It's basically healthy chocolate, so ya know' EAT IT ALL)! 

Yuyo Yerba Spice Tea:

This is the only thing in the box that I wasn't sure about but that's just because of my personal preference, I'm not a fan of flavoured tea. However, this tea is the perfect remedy to get rid of that freshers flu that lingers around every year!

'Tub' The UniBox Magazine:

This magazine comes with every box. It is filled with leaflets and information all about UniBox! All targeted to what students would be interested in! 


If you like the look of this box and want to order yourself or someone else one then all information is below: 
(All Subscription Packages can be purchased through this link >>> HERE)

Monthly Subscription: £24.99 >>> Per Box
3 Months Pre-pay Subscription: £23.98 >>> One UniBox every month for 3 months
6 Months Pre-pay Subscription: £22.50 >>> One UniBox every month for 6 months


Thank you to The UniBox for sending me this box to try! I'll definitely be purchasing one again in the future, it has cheered me up so much and it will hopefully get me through this last stretch of uni! 

Find UniBox here:

Instagram: @theunibox
Facebook: The UniBox Sub
Twitter: @theunibox_

*DISCLAIMER* All products were sent to me by The UniBox however, all opinions are 100% my own and have not be influenced by the brand.

Comments

Back to Top