All the Celebrations

It's been a few weeks since I last blogged so I thought I'd do a little update post! 

So many celebrations have been had, many glasses have been 'cheersed' and a lot of cake has been eaten! On the 19th of May I turned 20 years old, I'm not quite sure how my twenties crept up so quickly but here I am! In my 20 years of life I have achieved a lot; primary school, secondary school, GCSEs, ALevels, two years of university, being highly commended in the Beauty Blogger Awards 2016 and much, much more! 

Looking back on my 20 years of life makes me realise how much I have experienced and achieved. We tend to ignore the little accomplishments after a while. Completing GCSEs and ALevels is just considered the norm but when I look back on it I am so proud of myself for pushing through those stressful times in my life and achieving the grades needed for university. It shouldn't be forgotten because it is considered the norm, we need to start celebrating all the accomplishments, big and small! 

I can now say that after another extremely stressful year at university, after all the hard work and revision, I've finished on another 1st class degree achieving a 1st in both exams. I really didn't have much hope for myself this year and I continuously doubted myself but... here I am, my second year of university finished with yet another 1st at the end of the year! 

Following on from this, I am also pleased to announce that I am now part of the editorial team at Student Minds as a sub-editor. This role will be for a year starting in June 2017 and ending in June 2018. I'm so excited to get fully invested in the charity and help raise awareness of mental health issues in students, as this is something that also affects me. 

My sister Hannah and I will also be participating in the Race for Life 5k Mud Race in October and we are already over halfway to raising our target amount! If you would like to read more about this, then head over to this blog post! 

I will also be uploading more on my blog and YouTube so keep your eyes peeled and make sure you subscribe here!


Thank you for all of your continued support and love! 
x 

Comments

Back to Top