What's in my make up bag? : Rimmel London Starry-Eyed Lipstick (128)

This lipstick is one of my favourite things in my make up bag at the moment. At first when I bought it and tried it on, I wasn't too sure about it, it looked too purple for me. But as I learnt how to wear it in a better way I started to really like it.

It is a great dark, deep red with hints of purple, which are great autumnal colours, and fit in with anything that you wear.



I got mine from Boots for about £3.95 when there was a special offer, however this offer has expired. I'm not sure if you can still get them in Boots, but you can get it from other drug stores such as; Superdrug, or Walmart (USA). You can also get it from Lloyds Pharmacy > http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/rimmel-lasting-finish-lipstick-128-starry-eyed-4g-34769



It isn't really a completely matt lipstick, but it has some matt and hints of gloss in it, to add a shimmery effect, which I think is great for Christmas!!!

Comments

Back to Top