Blogmas: 1/12/13: Advent Calenders


One main thing that is exciting in the running up to Christmas is the advent calenders. The thought of waking up to a piece of chocolate shaped like a cracker or snowman, makes my mouth water!
I usually buy the cheap 'kids' ones, as I think the chocolate tastes nicer, as opposed to the branded ones, such as; Cadbury or Thorntons.

One thing that I really want, but it's too expensive for me to have is the Benefit advent calender. Each day includes one small version of Benefit make up! The whole advent calender itself is £50, but the actual make up inside it would have been more money than that, so I think that if you are willing to pay that much then it is a good idea! You can buy it for yourself of even a early present for someone!

http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/countdown-to-love

Comments

Back to Top