Guest Post: BeautyBud || Soap&Glory "Soaper Heroes" Review

Hi guys! I am so excited to be able to guest post. My name is Niamh and I have a blog called beautybud3598, you can find it at beautybud3598.blogspot.ie. I post on Wednesdays and Sundays, about beauty and makeup. I hope to see some of you on there!
Today's post is all about my thoughts on the Soap&Glory "Soaper heroes" gift set. This retails for €18.00/£13.50. It includes 5 of their most loved products, all in carry on friendly sizes.
First off all I love this packaging. It is girly and pink (always a winner). Although the packaging is amazing, it is the products inside I am interested in.
What products does it include?

Clean on me, which is a creamy body wash that has their Original Pink fragrance. It also comes with a built- in body moisturiser. This body wash lathers great and is very luxurious. I absolutely love this and is a staple in my shower.
Flake away, this is a body scrub. It has the most amazing smell that is very hard to describe, yet Soap&Glory do have an in depth description on their site. This scrub isn't to abrasive so your skin doesn't feel any way raw. The way to sugar grains are dispersed in this product make it a winner for dead skin removal. I have also heard people say it is good for fake tan removal.
Girligo, this is a spray body moisturiser. First things first, this may be my favourite body care product ever. The spray nozzle make it super convenient when your on the go. This leaves the skin feeling soft with a light scent. The only bad thing is that I feel you use it up very fast.
Righteous butter, this is a body moisturiser. I love the way it sinks in quickly and does leave any sticky residue. It is also very soothing, probably because of the aloe vera it contains. I also like the way it is in a tub so I can use up every last bit.
Hand food, this is a hand cream. I feel like everybody and their mother loves this. I can totally understand why. It is super moisturising and is great for hydrating and soothing the skin. This is non- greasy. It actually contains marshmallow too, which kind of excites me. Also don't get me started on the scent. It is all round amazing product!
All in all, I would really recommend this set. It contains great products and for a great price. It would make a great gift for a birthday or Christmas present.
I hope you guys enjoyed this guest post. I want to thank Sophie for letting me guest post today.  If you want to see more of my post check me out on beautybud3598.blogspot.ie. Thanks for reading!
Niamh xoxo


(Sophie: I have planned guest posts for the next few weeks while I am doing my exams and finishing school, this way I am still 'uploading' content! Thank you to everyone who has contacted me regarding guest posting. I'll be back properly in the next few weeks or so because it'll be my SUMMERRRR!) 

Comments

Back to Top