Get To Know Me Tag!

I was kindly nominated by Niamh from http://beautybud3598.blogspot.ie/ to do the 'Get To Know Me tag'. 



1. Name

Sophie :) 



2. Blog name: Anything special about it?
I don't really know where Petals Of Perfection came from to be honest! I think I used a blog name generator and this is what popped up! I wish I had a better story to it haha! 

3. How long have you had your blog for?

Since September 2013! 



4. Favourite colour?
I love burgundy and autumnal colours! 

5. Why did you start blogging?

I wanted to find a hobby that I'd be really passionate about! I also loved reading other blogs, so I thought I'd give it a go... and it is the best decision I have ever made :) 

6. Favourite book?
I'm really not a reader, but for Christmas I got Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and oh my god! It is the best book I have ever read! The storyline is lovely, and the book is so easy to read! I managed to read it in a week, but I could have easily read it in a day if I had time! 

7. Favourite highlighter?



8.Holy grail drugstore/high end foundation?



9. Favourite primer?

10. All time favourite mascara's? Both high-end and drugstore
I have never used a high end mascara but a drugstore one would have to be, Rimmel London (surprise surprise) Wonder'full http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Wonderfull-Mascara/p/254671#.VL-de0esX3Q

11. What's your favourite food?

I love all food, but the one that springs to mind is Fajitas!

12. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would love to do a road trip around America! I have always loved the though of it! But I guess I'm only going by what I've seen in vlogs and on TV.... I have created a major hyper reality for myself haha



13. How many times did you upload last year?
16 times! I didn't really have a structured blog... l only uploaded when I had the time and when I felt like it .. but this year, I am going to upload once or twice a week... maybe more! Definitely more in June, July, August and September as I would have finished school completely and I would be relaxing before I go to Uni haha! 



14. What apps do you use to edit your pictures or create thumbnails?
I use picmonkey, it's so simple and easy to use! 



15. What's your twitter name?



16.Favourite candy?
Tootie Frooties!  



17. Favourite drink?
I love the Marks & Spencer's Peach, Camomile and Green Tea! 



18. What's your favourite clothing store?
H&M! You can get pretty much everything in there, it's affordable and good quality! 



19. Describe yourself using 3 words.
Kind, caring, determined (I hope haha) 



20. What is something you want to improve about your blog this year?
I want to try and take better pictures. I want to upload more regularly and to also include more lifestyle and fashion posts! 

Thank you Niamh for tagging me :) 

I tag:


:) 
xxx

Comments

Back to Top