Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Thank you so much to Sally from http://andallthatfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award', it mean soooo much to me :) xxx

Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • List the award rules
  • State 7 things about yourself that others do not know
  • Nominate 15 other blogs
  • Tell your nominees and link them to your post
  • Display the award Logo on your side bar, about page or awards page
7 Things About Me:

I told you all quite a lot about me, so I'm going to find it hard to tell you stuff you don't know, so sorry if these things aren't that interesting haha! 

  1. I've had 9 pets in my lifetime (maybe more... I've lost count)... I've had/I have 4 cats, a hamster, rabbit, guinea pig, and two fish. My house was basically a farm! 
  2. I'm seeing One Direction, The Vamps and 5 Seconds Of Summer all for the third time, this year!
  3. I'm going to Greenwich University in September to study an Advertising and Marketing degree, and I am also going to do a placement year, hopefully in a media company (e.g. Gleam, BBC etc...)
  4. I used to have a blog before this one but I was too scared to post on it haha!
  5. I have naturally curly hair, but I have to do a lot to it, to keep it looking decent!
  6. I sat next to 5SOS in Nandos in the O2 but they weren't that well known then, so no one knew about them other than me and a few people. And I bumped into Calum on the way out and he smiled at me :) (He is perfection) 
  7. I have an obsession with Phil Dunphy from Modern Family... I want my future husband to be like him.... life would never get boring! 
Nominees:

Thanks again to Sally for nominating me :) 
xxxx

Comments

Back to Top