I'm Back!


I'm back!

After months of being in hiding and trying to sort my life out, I have decided to come back to the blogging world. I've changed things up on my blog, but I hopefully have more changes coming very soon, as I am still not 100% keen on the design. 

Where have I been? 

I needed a bit of a break from my blog. I fell out of love for it and needed a refresh. I pretty much took a step back from social media and focused on work, my relationship, my family and friends. I have posted regularly on my Instagram if you want to catch up over there! Work has also been really busy and taking up most of my time.

So what's next?

I am not going to bore you with a long post about how my life is changing in the next month or so... but when I get everything set in stone, I will be sharing some BIG news!

In the meantime, I am back. I am going to be getting myself back into the swing of things. I am not going to promise regular posts, but I want to start enjoying this little blog again and rediscover my creative side.

So I guess it's hello, again!

Thank you for all sticking by me, through thick and thin. Now to carry on into my 6th year of blogging.

Comments

Back to Top