Hobbies: Art

I thought I would do a quick post on one of my hobbies, which is art as you could probably guess from the name of the post! :)

I have a B in Art GCSE and I am currently studying Art ALevel and on a grade A. This year I have really enjoyed art. It is so different to GCSE, we have more independence and we can do what ever we want, which has really helped me experiment more and gain more knowledge.

I have recently enjoyed practicing my new techniques and experimental pages and I would really like to perfect these techniques and be able to adapt it to my work, to make it the best it can be!

All I really want to say is... Anyone who is thinking about doing art at school, whether it be for GCSE or ALevel, I highly recommend it! It makes the whole idea of school so much more fun as there is no right or wrong and it's pretty much the only subject where you can express who you are and your inner feelings! The best thing is, you don't even have to be that good at art (Im rubbish), as long as you get the work done you'll get a good grade!

Comments

Back to Top