My YouTube Channel

MY CHANNEL :D

I've been meaning to make a YouTube channel for ages, but I've never been able to pluck up the courage to make one. I'm not a very confident person and I'm also very shy (until you get to know me) so this has prevented me to make a channel. My uploads probably won't be weekly as I am still at school so I get a ridiculous amount of work to do, so I barley have any free time however, I am going to do my best!

I will upload videos at first that run alongside this blog, and then when I eventually get a better camera etc. I will upload 'better' videos! I thought I would give this a try...if it fails well, I guess I will just carry on blogging haha I hope it doesn't completely fail on me though as this is what I want to do as a career in the near future haha! 


Here is my first little video... 'March Favourites' 
Read the description box for more information on the video/my channel! 

I am going to upload beauty/lifestyle videos similar to this blog... and maybe even start vlogging/follow me around vlogs eventually!!! 

Please check it out, like, comment, subscribe, share... do what ever you can on it haha! I can't express how much it would mean to me :) 
My blog and now my YouTube channel are going to help me in the near future when I start to apply for jobs/apprenticeships in magazine/media communication companies... so I need to start building up my social medias and audience now... and you could help me do that! 

Thank you :) xxx 

Comments

Back to Top